- Domestic Vehicles (incl 4WD’s), Utes, Trailers and Caravans
- Excavators (high-reach), Boom Lifts, and Attachments
- Telehandlers and Material Handlers
- Articulated Dump Trucks and Water Carts
- Loaders, Rollers, Dozers, Drilling, Piling, and Underboring
- Services Vehicles and Service Trucks
- Land Clearing and Mulching
- Concrete Pumping Trucks,
- Backhoe, Bobcat, Compactor, Crushing, Screening, and Conveying
- Graders, Tractors and Harvesters
- Trenching and Vacuum Excavation
- Heavy Machinery, Plants & Equipment
- Taxi Trucks, Semi-Trailers, and Crane Trucks
- Heavy Haulage, Warehouse Distribution, and Warehouse Relocation
- Containers, Freight Forwarding and Wharf Transport
- Fuel Tank, Fuel Cell, Fuel Pump, Water Cart and Water Pump
- Fork Mounted Trucks
- Mobile Site Buildings and Accommodation Quarters
- Mine Spec, Mine Site Vehicles, Machinery and Equipment
Weed and Seed Inspection and Cleaning Machinery for Plant, Animal and Soil Material.
Biosecurity preparedness must be completed well in advance of arriving at an Interstate or Territory border and must carry over post-border arrival to be truly effective.
A number of Environmental Biosecurity Systems have been implemented to protect our unique Australian natural landscapes, native flora and fauna, and the precious ecosystems they provide. Invasive species such as weeds and pests (including all manner of animal and insect), and diseases can harm entire communities economically and socially. Vehicles are the major cause of the spread of invasive species, particularly commercial vehicles, machinery and earthmoving equipment.
A vehicle of any kind is NOT considered clean until all organic material is removed. This includes dirt, sand, soil, plants including their leaves, roots, branches, bark, flowers, pollen and seeds, insect and animal matter.
The introduction of invasive plants and pests into an agricultural area or community can have a major impact on previously unaffected areas and communities. Introduced invasive plants, pests and diseases in every instance will harm our unique biodiversity, natural landscapes and waterways, and displace any number of native species.
Invasive species contribute to rapid land degradation reducing forestry, agricultural productivity and social outcomes.
It has been estimated that the cost in terms of the economic and control of invasive weeds, seeds, and pests in Australia is to be in excess of $13.6 billion per year. Fines may be issued for negligent spreading of noxious weeds, or those making false declarations and deliberate non-compliance in excess of up to $40,000.00
It’s vital that a Weed & Seed Inspection and Cleaning service provider has the appropriate training and certification. They also have the skills, knowledge, equipment, and are committed to the cause of ensuring invasive species are not introduced into otherwise unaffected areas and communities.
Contact Cleanpass Services to learn more.